Accompany a frail, dependent or with social problems, help him in the tasks and activities of daily life. It is found to facilitate sunrise, sunset, bathing, hygiene care (excluding nursing). It provides support to the moment of departure for people with disabilities.
Caution : Do not confuse this with the AVS AVS - school carer.
AVS ensures the preparation and eating meals, housework. It supports the administrative steps, going out, shopping, etc. In general it occurs only a few hours per day, times that require her presence. By regular attendance, it provides support and comfort. Its operating methods are decided case by case, depending on the degree of dependency of the person helped.
The carer can have to work very early in the day (6: 30 pm) or late (22 pm) and on weekends and holidays. She works within a multidisciplinary team. It is bound to respect the decisions taken by the nursing staff. Carers are mostly employed by associations grouped into federations family allowance offices, municipal social welfare centers, agricultural crates Mutual Insurance ... or by municipalities.
Most carers working part-time are women.
Accompany a frail, dependent or with social problems.
- Help this person in the tasks and activities of daily life.
- Education : 2 years (10 months the first year, 10 months the second year).
- Admission condition : from the 1st year and 2nd year done.
The admition may be decided by the register's office following a review of the candidate's application or interview or an oral or written admission. It may also be decided following a competition organized by one or more of these following forms:
- Contest folder
- Competition based on written tests
- Competition based on the oral tests
The organization of competitions and corresponding admissions decisions are the responsibility of a jury consisting of the director or one of its representatives, a trainer and a member of the administration appointed by the director of the center.
Documents required for the registration file
- Rules signed and notarized.
- A registration form duly completed and signed.
- 4copies of CIN or passport.
- 6 passport photos with the name of the candidate.
- 4 duly authenticated school certificate or its equivalent copies.
- 5 stamped envelopes bearing the address.
- Bulletin number 3
Enrollment of foreign students
- Commitment number 1
- Commitment number 2
- 2 copies of the card room,
- 4 copies of passport,
- Certificate of equivalence ,
- Certificate of ownership
- 4 birth certificates
- Medical certificates
NB :THE START OF COURSE WILL BE HELD ON October 1, 2014 FOR NEW REGISTRATIONS.
-There Are another session to register for students who missed the first registration date which is the February session.