Assist in the design of artistic and technical media scenario, graphic design, technical architecture.
Master the tools of implementation of various communication media.
Developing and producing communications media: interactive CDs, websites.
- Assisting in the analysis of business needs for communication.
- Mastering the main technical tools layout and distribution.
- Education : 2 years (10 months the first year, 10 months the second year).
- Admission condition : Have the 2nd level of completed secondary year, the equivalent of 11 years of study or a CPA diploma.
The admition may be decided by the register's office following a review of the candidate's application or interview or an oral or written admission. It may also be decided following a competition organized by one or more of these following forms:
- Contest folder
- Competition based on written tests
- Competition based on the oral tests
The organization of competitions and corresponding admissions decisions are the responsibility of a jury consisting of the director or one of its representatives, a trainer and a member of the administration appointed by the director of the center.
Documents required for the registration file
- Rules signed and notarized.
- A registration form duly completed and signed.
- 4copies of CIN or passport.
- 6 passport photos with the name of the candidate.
- 4 duly authenticated school certificate or its equivalent copies.
- 5 stamped envelopes bearing the address.
- Bulletin number 3
Enrollment of foreign students
- Commitment number 1
- Commitment number 2
- 2 copies of the card room,
- 4 copies of passport,
- Certificate of equivalence ,
- Certificate of ownership
- 4 birth certificates
- Medical certificates
NB :THE START OF COURSE WILL BE HELD ON October 1, 2014 FOR NEW REGISTRATIONS.
-There Are another session to register for students who missed the first registration date which is the February session.